POP TARTS: Extended Cut POP TARTS: Extended Cut

I'll be honest, I always loved those pop tarts commercials. You stayed really true to the animation style, I'm actually impressed! The peanut butter killing his wife seemed kind of odd to me though, since he seemed like he was taking on the role of the straight man. It just felt like there was't enough build up to warrant a reaction like that. I realize it's a short cartoon though, so it isn't a huge deal. Anyway, great work!

Sonic Monocle - E4: 'Don't Turn Out the Light' Sonic Monocle - E4: 'Don't Turn Out the Light'

That skeleton's eyes... So beady... Also the animation looked great. Mildly unsettling, great work!

Inglorious Bastions Inglorious Bastions

Holy shit this is hilarious. I haven't laughed this hard in a while, great work!

Silver Lining Silver Lining

I really like your art style! This is some really awesome stuff.

Tanjellos responds:

Thanks man!

7 Weedle Army 7 Weedle Army

That ending was actually pretty funny, good job! Next time you just need to make sure you get the framing right when you export it because it doesn't look great.

TheZsquad667 responds:

I noticed that, I think I exported the flash file and I didn't do the mp4. If you are talking about the mp4 file, I'd be glad if you'd elaborate it.

dog vs cat dog vs cat

This isn't bad, but having no sound really brings the quality down. It also makes it pretty hard to follow along and stay engaged. For example I didn't really understand at first why the old man's bed was going nuts. I'm assuming it's because the dog and cat were making so much noise, but when we can't hear that noise it's hard to tell.

Meet Soldier: 76 (Overwatch Animation) Meet Soldier: 76 (Overwatch Animation)

Alright, that part with Genji was actually hilarious. Nice work!

SilentChimaru responds:

Thank's! :)

Nintendo Switch Anime Opening Nintendo Switch Anime Opening

This is awesome! Pretty funny idea and it looks really good!

Sleepycast Animated - The Marsquatch Sleepycast Animated - The Marsquatch

This is awesome. Pretty much exactly how I pictured the marsquatch would look while singing crazy frog!

Plight of the Salad Dog Plight of the Salad Dog

That was really good! Almost right from the start I felt bad for that creepy dude. It was a nice blend of touching and unsettling.